haystack Was: Oxygen Sensors

To: "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: haystack Was: Oxygen Sensors
From: "Martin Heim" <bn4@onlinehome.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:56:48 +0200
Hi all,

as no one mentions: "haystack" I asume the SUneedle DOS-Programm is
not familiar to all.

Have a look at:
http://www.team.net/www/morgan/tech/tuning.html

It's all there to do an individual fine tuning of your SU carbs.

Hope I could help.

Regards

Martin
Germany
still struggling with the wiring, long way to SU tuning :-(