Re: Water pump zerk.

To: James Lea <clocks@midcoast.com>, List Healeys
Subject: Re: Water pump zerk.
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:43:53 -0700 (PDT)
James -

Depends on if you car has an original pump on it (not
very likely) or if its a replacement with sealed
bearings.  If it is a replacement, I wouldn't worry
about it.  If it's been working for many years now,
it'll probably last a few more.  The new pumps don't
need grease, not for at least 20 years now.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8