RE: Conclave--Home

To: "Awgertoo@aol.com" <Awgertoo@aol.com>, healeys@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Conclave--Home
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:20:02 -0400
Don't forget to get your Gold Driving Award!!

Thanks for all the writings.  Enjoyed them.

See you at the PVGP.

BTW--if any of you are coming to the PVGP (17 and 18 July) and will be
there Sunday, the Three Rivers AH Club will have a hospitality tent set up.
Please e-mail me and let me know if you will be coming to the tent so we
can plan for enough food.

Cheers
Tom

<mccarthykjeb@gmpexpress.net>; <soritt@earthlink.net>;