Re: Six-volt batteries

To: mewilliams@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Six-volt batteries
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:33:29 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/04 6:25:00 PM, mewilliams@comcast.net writes:

> Is the 17HF the right one?

Certainly looks just like the ones that I've had in my Healey for at least
eight years! (I think my Antique Auto Lucas batteries lasted only two years
before the fake tartops split away from the case sides.) The price is just
about
right as well. The only question on any of these is height, but I'm pretty sure
the nine-inch (though taller than the originals) will fit in the BN7 just
fine. All you need to do is peel off the Interstate labels and you should be
fine.
Cheers
Gary