Mirrors (was: It don't matter what's BEHIND you)

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mirrors (was: It don't matter what's BEHIND you)
From: "rjhco" <rjh@hockertlaw.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:52:08 -0500
I have a period Talbot 300 for a left side mirror.  It is mounted just aft
of the vent window on the door of my BJ8.  Talbots were available in chrome,
flat black or could be painted body color.  Parts remain available for the
mirrors. See: http://www.marchalusa.com/talbot_mirror.htm

Best regards,
Jim Hockert
BJ8 Rallye