Re: Senate AB2683 analysis - perspective

To: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Senate AB2683 analysis - perspective
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 07:33:40 -0500
Oh come on Tom.... ( snickering here )  what ya thinking... I love it when
folks talk about politic's and religion.... it's always a dang hoot.... The
people not sharing my particular views are just showing thier ignorance and
intolerance...  and ya know... a fella ought learn who NOT to hang out
with...

Seriously... LIFE is good and this list is great.... I love my Healey's and
my Healey friends....

Keith ( cept those one's that don't agree with my politic's ... Natch )