Just for grins

To: "healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Just for grins
From: "Keith Pennell" <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 23:22:49 -0400
    An elderly couple arrives at the physician's office for the old man's
annual checkup.  After a short wait in the reception room the nurse asks them
to go to examination room 2 and she will return soon.

    "What was that?" the old man says.  "The nurse said she will be right
back" answers his wife.

    They move to the examination room.  The old man seems a bit nervous but
his wife speaks to him "Now Charlie, everything will be just fine.  This is
only an annual checkup you know."

    "What?????  An anal checkup?"  he exclaims.

    "No Charlie.  An ANNUAL checkup."  she replies in a loud voice.

    After a few minutes the nurse returns.  "Mr. Harris, I need for you to
give me a stool sample, a urine sample, and a semen sample" she says in a calm
voice.

    "What did you say?" blurts out Charlie.

    "She said give her your undershorts" says his wife.