Re: ...getting hosed...

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ...getting hosed...
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 18:46:31 -0700
I have found it very helpfull to unbolt the fan from the inner fender.  Let
the fan housing move to meet the hose.  The hose from the fan to the heater
box is the worst.  Once the hoses are connected, rassle the fan housing into
place so you can start a couple of the bolts.  Tighten them a little, then
start the other 2.

John Snyder