Re: Burning up rotors - plus tech tip to get home!

To: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Burning up rotors - plus tech tip to get home!
From: "Bill Lawrence" <ynotink@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 18:15:30 -0700
I've found a supplier of Lucas rotors at "vintagemotorspares.com" I
have not dealt with them so don't know if they really have all items in
stock, if they are as advertised etc. but they might be worth a try.
They have pictures of the various types of rotors for a wide range of
distributor models.

Their offering of caps (alas) doesn't appear to include the rare and
sought after six cylinder side terminal item.

Bill Lawrence