Re: tire brands

To: Bob Johnson <robert.w.johnson@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: tire brands
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 20:59:02 -0700 (PDT)
Bob -

If you replace one tire with a different brand tire,
you should, at the very least, replace the matching
tire on the other side of the car... so replace either
both rear tires or both front tires... this balance is
very important for the safe driving & braking of the
car.

Another option is to buy from british wire wheel or
hendrix.  They both have alot of options listed on
their websites... the prices are pretty good (but
you'll have to pay for shipping, mounting &
balancing):

www.britishwirewheel.com
www.hendrixwirewheel.com

BWW seems to have the widest selection of tires.

Truly the best option is to replace all four tires if
they are over 5 years old.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8