Re:   V1 #1188

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:   V1 #1188
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 20:50:35 EDT
In a message dated 7/8/04 4:13:57 PM, owner-healeys-digest@autox.team.net
writes:

> If you have wanted the shirt that has a Healey 100 as part of the pattern
> that some people have been wearing, now is your chance at:
> www.CasualMale.com
>
> They only have Big and Tall Sizes, but I have a 1X Big and it fits my size:
> "large" body.  They are item 82638 and are listed in their Clearance
Section
> or Tab.  They are only $29.95 Each.

If anyone is interested, I have that same pattern shirt, except that the car
is the accurate blue over white (instead of the unoriginal, inaccurate red
over white) and it is a size large (chest 42-44) which is now too small for
me.
I've worn it all of about three times and it's in excellent condition.
Unfortunately, I paid $75 for it, considerably above their marked-down
clearance
price. I'd part with it for $50, priority mail shipping included.
Cheers
Gary Anderson