Re: BJ8 Hartd Top

To: "Robert N. Blair" <rnbmail@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: BJ8 Hartd Top
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:41:05 -0700 (PDT)
Robert -

The factory hardtops for BJ7s/BJ8s look exactly the
same as those made for the BT7.  The only downside is
you have to remove the soft top to install it.

You may have seen pictures of after-market hard tops
(which are more common) for the BJ8 which allow you to
keep the soft top in the car... these, almost without
exception, are not as aesthetically pleasing as the
factory hartop.

If you find a BJ8 Factory Hardtop... I think you will
like it very much.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8