Master parts book

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Master parts book
From: "Ron Huseman" <ronhuseman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:12:54 -0500
Healey Fans:

I'm just getting into the restoration of a BJ7 which is currently in a pile
on my garage floor. Since I haven't seen the car assembled, and don't know
if I have all the hardware required, I'm looking for the manual that
explodes each part in the entire car. I think is called a Master Parts
Catalog. I can't find one in the usual sources, and when I see something
that looks like it might be what I'm looking for, there's usually no
accurate description, or it is otherwise difficult to be sure it's what I
need. New is OK, used is also OK if readable.

Thanks again for your assistance and support.

Ron Huseman