Re: Master parts book

To: Ron Huseman <ronhuseman@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Master parts book
From: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 05:29:54 -0700
Ron,

A good one with lots of exploded diagrams would be a Moss parts book
(free / notta / cheap as belly-lint)
www.mossmotors.com  and order a free book.  There are many other
favorites but I have gotten along well with
a facory repair, haynes repair, moss parts book, car shows, and the web.

Ask lots of questions and go see some cars.  Most Healeyholics love to
go look at other cars and get an excuse
to drive (read - get away from wife of many years to avoid handman chores).

Hook up with some clubbers and go to an event, bring a camera preferably
digital.  There are many ways to put these
things together and believe me I have found many things I had to pull
off and put back right after looking at how it should be done on
a correct car.

By the way where are you?

Tracy