Re: heater blower mounting

To: "linwood rose" <linwoodrose@mac.com>,
Subject: Re: heater blower mounting
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:59:03 -0400
Lin,
On all 6 cylinder models the blower assembly is mounted to the inner wheel
well using 4 dull olive green fender style bolts passing through dull olive
green flat washers and anchor into "J" nuts that slip onto the blower
bracket flanges. The brackets to blower case mountings use rubber grommets
similar to the windscreen wiper motor mounts.
Rich Chrysler