Re: heater blower mounting

To: "linwood rose" <linwoodrose@mac.com>,
Subject: Re: heater blower mounting
From: "Ron Fine Esq." <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:40:27 -0700
I just disassembled my 61BN7 getting it ready for body and paint work   The
heater blower was original and I am sure it was never moved after leaving
the factory.  The brackets were mounted to the inner fender without any
rubber grommets.   The fan is mounted to the bracket with rubber grommets.
Ron