BN7 Help Needed

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BN7 Help Needed
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 19:42:36 -0400
Hello all,
I am assembling a late BN7 tricarb and need to know a couple of details.
Could somebody with a BN6 or BN7 (2 seater) give me the location of the tenax
stud on the rear fender that sits just aft of the turnbutton? Exact dimension
from leading edge of fender back, and from fender bead edge out.
Also, concerning the box assemblies that fasten into the back corners behind
the seats that receive the top bows when the top is stowed. The
Anderson/Moment book calls them "cups".  I know these are trimmed in interior
vinyl, and there is carpet in the bottom. What is the depth of the wood inside
that the carpet adheres to, and is it level or does the bottom slope?
Many thanks in advance.
Rich Chrysler