Re: BN7--Intermittent miss, continued

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BN7--Intermittent miss, continued
From: "Chris Dimmock" <cd3000@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 23:38:08 +1000
Tom Felts said:

> Alan---what effect does age have on a Pertronix?
>
> Thanks
> tom

Usually dementia, slower reflexes, hardening of the arteries, fading
eyesight, hearing loss etc.

Oh - sorry - I misheard the question...... speak up will you....

:)

Chris
PS - even if you have a Pertronix - you still need to regularly service the
distributor, and regularly oil the cam bearing (under the rotor) as per the
manual......