Healey International...

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey International...
From: Richard Gordon <HealeyHundred@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:11:57 -0600
Hey David,

Personally I like the every Ten years for the Healey International's.
That would put it at 1012.  Every five years seems to burn people out
and dilute the significance.

Richard

Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:14:10 -0700
From: David Nock <healeydoc@sbcglobal.net>

So has a decision been made as to the location of the next Healey
International ??? I know that these meets are a lot of work and take a
lot
of planning so hopefully someone has it in the works. Since many of us
would
most likley go it would be nice to know so we can make our plans to
attend.

Also Healey International 2007 would be the year of the 100/6 so that
may be
a good theme to go on.

David Nock