Re: Healey International ???????

To: David Nock <healeydoc@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Healey International ???????
From: bn1@pacbell.net
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:18:13 -0700
David Nock wrote:

> So has a decision been made as to the location of the next Healey
> International ??? I know that these meets are a lot of work and take a lot
> of planning so hopefully someone has it in the works. Since many of us would
> most likley go it would be nice to know so we can make our plans to attend.
>
> Also Healey International 2007 would be the year of the 100/6 so that may be
> a good theme to go on.
>
> David Nock

Hi David,

Actually they're called European Meetings and occur every 5 years.

The first was in Luxembourg 1999.

The Second European Meeting 2004 is in St. Moritz beginning Sunday 8-22-04 and
ending
Saturday 8-28-04.

The location for 2009 has not yet been decided but will be discussed at this
year's
meeting.  If it helps, I have it on good authority, that the next meeting will
most likely
be in Sweden.

Bill Barnett
'53 BN1