Re: wire wheels

To: tld6008@mchsi.com
Subject: Re: wire wheels
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@infoasis.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:18:13 -0700
Tim,

If the stem is pushed against the hole or leaning it means that the tube
has rotated inside the tire. One needs to take the wheel off, deflate the
tube, break the bead and shift the tube. Eventually it could cause a leak
where the inflation stem meets the tube. Go ahead... ask me how I know
that! I was a bicycle mechanic at one time and it's a common problem.

John
'62 BT7