Re: stiff ride - does it have to be this way?

To: Big Sixer <healey@ledwith.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: stiff ride - does it have to be this way?
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:49:02 -0700 (PDT)
Ryan -

Is the ride in the back really that hard (I doubt you
are actually feeling it in your bottom?)?  Or is it
the "shaking" and the "sounds" that bother you when
you hit something?

If it's because it sounds like your car is going to
fall apart when you hit the bump... and that's what is
bothering you, welcome to discovering the Factory
Standard, OEM Big Healey "Scuttle Shake."
Unfortunately this was not an option on Healeys...
they all came with it from the factory!

Fortunately, there is a very good permanent fix for
this problem, and you can read all about it on this
webpage:

http://users.arczip.com/zntech/scuttle.html

Good Luck!

Alan