RE: Bump Steer

To: "'Freese, Ken'" <Ken.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Subject: RE: Bump Steer
From: "Alan Bromfield" <alan.bromfield@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:24:59 +0100
Hi Ken.
Thanks for the advice.  I ordered the book today from Amazon.
I plan to convert my BJ8 to Right-hand drive at the end of this season
(October) and will carry out the checks.  I'll let the list know what I
find.

I'm not so sure the initial design was that good.  It certainly gets
lively when pushing through the narrow, bumpy, twisties we get here in
the UK countryside.

Regards.........AlanB