RE: Healey Ain't No "Girly-Men's" Car / Citroen

To: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>, "John Soderling"
Subject: RE: Healey Ain't No "Girly-Men's" Car / Citroen
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:17:45 +1000
G'day

It was the Citroen SM (Sport Maserati) that was fitted with the Maserati
V6 engine and having driven them both fast and slow it would have to be
one of history's most monumental and significant motor cars. Despite its
2.6 to 2.6 litre engine it was certainly a true super-car of the early
1970s. Once you got used to the powered self-centring steering it was
one of the quickest point to point cars I have ever driven.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

1947 Healey Duncan Saloon