Re: Healey Ain't No "Girly-Men's" Car

To: John Soderling <jsoderling@astound.net>,
Subject: Re: Healey Ain't No "Girly-Men's" Car
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 00:03:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hey John -

I think your list is homophobic and disrepectful to
all women.  I also think it's disrespectful to men
with no hair on their chest.  As a matter of fact it's
also disrespectful to the women in the circus who have
hair on their chest.  You've also disrepected every
baby chicken in the world (i.e. "chicks").  And
certainly your comments about ham fisting is
disrepectful to jewish and muslim pornographers.  I
think you've pretty much disrepected everyone
(including my fellow thin-skinned Californians I've
come to love to hate)!!

Power to the un-PC!  ;-)

Cheers,

Alan