electrical switch question

To: list healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: electrical switch question
From: linwood rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:49:02 -0400
Hi folks,
Basic wiring question:
As I have mentioned previously, I have installed a modern heater
provided by one of the english suppliers. It has two fan speeds. I
purchased a double pole double throw switch so that I could take
advantage of both speeds.

The toggle switch has six screw terminals in two vertical columns of
three each. Can someone help me on how to wire this switch? I have the
three wires from the heater - high speed (red), low speed (orange), and
black (ground).  Then I have a wire going to a power source and another
ground wire. Which wires go to which terminals? Thanks for the help.
Just don't want to fry anything.

Lin