Re: Frame Plugs

To: bspidell@pacbell.net ("Bob Spidell")
Subject: Re: Frame Plugs
From: Healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 18:44:15 -0400
Bob
If you got to Larry Varley's web site there is a chassis drawing for BN4 to BJ7
cars that has the holes in question shown. See
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/chassis.tif
It appears to be an revision to the original drawing but the holes are
dimensioned both for size and location. Still don't know which suppliers may
have the replacement plugs for sale. I would think the regular solid hole
grommets as used elsewhere on the car that are the appropriate hole size would
work.
Aloha
Perry