Re: Trunk Liner Kits

To: "Ron Fine Esq." <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trunk Liner Kits
From: "Tim Davis" <tld6008@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 10:55:40 -0500
I have one that I purchased at least 8 years ago but only got around to
installing it early this year and noticed there are components missing,
specifically the armacord lining for the tool compartment. There may be more
since I don't know what was there to start with. What I deffinately didn't
get were instructions. I got the extra parts mentioned from Heritage but are
now unsure how they go in exactly. I could cobb it together but wanted to do
it right as soon as discover how that is. I'd appreciate any help available.

Tim Davis BN7