Re: Trunk Liner Kits

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trunk Liner Kits
From: "Ron Fine Esq." <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 10:54:48 -0700
Hi Rich.   I actually have all of the factory original interior for the
trunk and most of the original interior parts.   Although they are fairly
ratty, I can make patterns or simply compare the new ones to the old.  I
haven't bought my interior yet but Moss was having a sale on the trunk kit
which prompted my inquire.  My original interior (which I am seeking to
recreate as accurately as possible within reason) was dark blue carpet with
dark blue vinyl trim.  The armacord in the trunk area and the area over the
batteries was black with dark blue vinyl trim.  Considering all the time and
effort I am putting into this car I am willing to spend a little extra to
get the better quality interior parts that have the correct trim, etc.  So
if Moss or VB are not the right supplier I will continue to look.  I have
time.  The frame and tub going to the blaster this week to start the
painting process.  I won't get to the interior until early next year.  If
you have any other suggestions for a supplier let me know.  Thanks
Ron Fine
61 BN7
66MGB