Re: Grabbing is the brakes...

To: m.brouillette@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Grabbing is the brakes...
From: tld6008@mchsi.com
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 22:57:59 +0000
I would stick with the rubber hoses, not sure what you mean by flexible steel
unless its the outer braided jacket.

I have used a vacuum bleeder for years. te bleedong equipment is sold
separately and I purchased a decent hand vacuum pump to operate it. Look at the
link for an example
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=37201
Tim Davis BN7
> Folks,
>               My problem with the grabbing at a stop seems to be the brake
> hoses.  Thanks for all the wise advice.  I am going to order hoses today and
> thought I'd ask for 2 pieces of advice.
> 1)  Is there any difference between the rubber and the flexible steel hoses
>that
> makes it worth upgrading?
> 2) Has anyone bought one of the brake power bleeder and what have you liked
>and
> not liked?
>
> Mike Brouillette
> 59 BT7