Re: electronic fuel pump conversion

To: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: electronic fuel pump conversion
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 08:16:43 -0500
I agree with Bob.   I did have one of the earlier electronic pumps and it
quit after just 2 summers of driving.  The car would stall out, all other
systems checked out so eventially I went back to the electronic pump I had
put on.  It would work for awhile on the bench but after it heated up it
would cut in and out.  I got a refund and went back to a points unit for
now.  Its great to hear the constant ticking again,  insurance I guess.

Mark