Re: Brush Painting

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brush Painting
From: "Mark Endicott" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:33:59 -0500
Did the BN1 also have this black paint on that "flat vertical riveted 'lip'
where the boot
floor joins the shroud"?   I have always thought it should be black but mine
is body color.  And the "X" braces are also body color;  all of the 100's I
have seen are body color too, are they all wrong?

Mark
Nashville