Re: Brush Painting

To: "Mark Endicott" <mark@nashvilletn.org>,
Subject: Re: Brush Painting
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:38:22 -0400
The BN1 also had this flat black brushed on the rear shroud lower lip in
most cases, at least on all cars except on darker colours.
The double X members across the Hundred didn't get this painting job. It's
proximity to the grille surface is much deeper, therefore couldn't be seen
as easily as in the 6 cylinder cars.
Rich Chrysler