Re: Vouch for Dick Maine?

To: Win Graham <win@gmi.net>, Healey Chat Group <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vouch for Dick Maine?
From: David Nock <healeydoc@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:59:33 -0700
Dick is one of the original members of the Austin Healey club He also has a
Automotive paint supply company that has all the original colors for the
Healey that he formulated many years ago. We have known him personally and
done business with him for about 20+ years and if he tells you he is going
to do it it will happen.

David Nock

> I'm fixing to sell my 63 BJ7 to Dick Maine from So. California.  Can
> anyone on the list vouch for Dick?  I have no reason to believe he isn't
> trustworthy but I want to cover my bases.  Second opinions never hurt.
> Also, has anyone dealt with Intercity Lines out of Massachusetts?
>
> Win Graham
> 63 BJ7

Check out the new British Cars Forum: