Re: Vouch for Dick Maine?

To: "Win Graham" <win@gmi.net>, "Healey Chat Group"
Subject: Re: Vouch for Dick Maine?
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:11:12 -0700
Hi Win,

I don't understand your ?ing the buyer, should be ??? the seller.

What is the real ?

If the Dick Maine you are negotiating with is the same Dick Maine
I know and have known for over 20 years, he is a number one
straight shooter and peach of a guy.

Call me for further validation.

Kirk Kvam
(909) 886-5317