RE: Brake Problem

To: <Retters@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake Problem
From: "Neal Grotenhuis" <grotenhuis@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:20:42 -0400
Dave,

It sounds like you've already diagnosed it...I would agree that if it seemed
the pressure switch screwed in too far, it probably did, and is restricting
flow.  Its a pain, but you could put the old one back on, or back out a few
turns. Just looked at mine, and I have about 1.5mm between the junction
fitting and the flat surface of the switch.

Neal G.
'61 BT7