Re: Number of Healey Enthusiasts - Copies of Guide

To: Editorgary@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Number of Healey Enthusiasts - Copies of Guide
From: Healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:02:42 -0400
Well to answer the question as to where are all the extra copies ended up I can
offer the following:
There are some simple minded (read older mechanics that have been breathing
lacquer thinner and brake cleaner for too many years), forgetful (read guys
that have been trained unintentionally or intentionally by their wives in the
art of not only selective hearing but selective memory recall), messy,
disorganized, (these are character flaws that developed the first day of
Kindergarten), good hearted folks that have copies of the wonderful
Austin-Healey Restoration Guide stuck away in every room in the house,
including one on the top of the tank in each john, two somewhere in the garage,
three in the files so we won't lose it and probably a half dozen on the way via
priority mail from nice eBay sellers around the world.
At any rate I have an adequate supply....somewhere.
Have a nice Friday :)
Aloha
Perry

Check out the new British Cars Forum: