FS: excess Healey parts available

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: excess Healey parts available
From: "Alan Hantke" <writetoalan@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:15:58 -0700
I have several excess Healey parts that were originally part of my BT7
collection.  I need the room, so I'm going to get rid of these larger pieces:

Two right rear fenders:
   One has rust in the tail, the dog leg looks pretty good.  The other has a
replaced dog leg (i.e. has putty).  Otherwise in decent shape

Right and Left doors:
   Both pretty good.  There is a small rust through hole on the lower outside
of the right door

Hood:
   Only surface rust showing

Left front fender:
   Pretty good.  No rust through on quick inspection.

I really am not too sure of the prices, so I am just going to put there out
there right now and see if there are any nibbles.  These all are in need of
blasting, probably some repair and repaint, of course.  In other words, these
are definitely used.  I have a digital camera if someone is serious about the
items.  I will split them up too.  Ideally I will sell these to someone local
(SF Bay Area, Sunnyvale to be exact) who can examine them in person and also
take them away so I don't have to ship them.  If need be, I will ship,
however.

--Alan

P.S.  If you want to discuss these further, or have questions, please feel
free to email me.  If it is serious, then we can arrange a time to talk on the
phone or have you come over to see the item(s).

Thanks!
--Alan

Check out the new British Cars Forum: