Re: Help in Virginia please.

To: "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help in Virginia please.
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 16:52:47 -0400
John V. and Keith P. I wanted to thank you both for going to look at the
Triumph Mayflower Saloon for me last month and bring you up to date. As it
turned out the day after I got the e-mail from you and just when I was about
to call the guy in VA, I was looking through the Owls Head Transportation
Museum Auction list and there was another Mayflower only ten miles for my
house! The auction was today and Pricilla is now sitting in my garage
awaiting the start of this winters restoration project. As far as I know the
Mayflower in VA is still there and still for sale if anyone is interested in
a quintessentially British car. They are only 38 hp and top out at 55 mph
but they are a LOT of fun and never fail to turn heads when on the road. If
anyone knows the whereabouts of others please let me know. Only 510 were
shipped to this country from the factory so there are not many around. There
are about 10 in the Mayflower club in the US. Cheers, JL

James Lea
PO Box 25
Rockport Maine 04856

1962 Austin Healey 3000 BT7