Re: Need Battery Recommendation

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@pacbell.net>, healeylist
Subject: Re: Need Battery Recommendation
From: OFG Racing <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 16:45:51 -0700 (PDT)
Batteries and tires; many brands, very few manufacturers. In reality, one ain't
no diefferent from another. Go to Walmart. Their batteries are sold in high
volume there must be made by a "big" battery manufacturer. Big is a good
measure of success and success is based on reutation and/or quality. Don't base
your opinions of a manufacturer by their OEM goods either. The OEM stuff is
crapola and that's just what the car companies want and pay for.

Bob Denton