Re: 100M header question

To: acmiller@mhcable.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 100M header question
From: SJNNOCK@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:20:19 EDT
Allen ... see Healey Marque Magazine April 2002 page 7 ... or page 219 in my
Tech Talk book ... Norman Nock

Tech Talk for 2004 now has 231 pages   $30.00 +$4.00  U,S.  S/H  an increase
of 10 page . The new subjects are:---
    * Starter bendix  * Spark advance & retarding principals  * Generator
drive end       bracket  * Distributor advance mechanicals  * Oil pressure
gauge
* Bourbon tube  * Expansion ( core ) plugs  * S.U carburetter flooding  *
Flasher/ horn wire connections  * Throttle switch adjusting  * New choke cable
separation  ...
lf you have my Tech Talk book and would like to bring it up todate , we have
supplements available at .60 cents per double sided page + $ 2.00 U.S shipping
            Please contact me more information at SJNNock@aol.com

Check out the new British Cars Forum: