BJ8 trunk liner kit question

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BJ8 trunk liner kit question
From: lisa and mark <bugtop@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:12:32 -0700
Hello all,
I'm installing a Moss trunk liner kit and i have a few questions.  Feel free
to answer only one question!
1. does the trunk liner install over the two battery wire bulkhead grommets
and metal grommet holders..or.. over the grommet with the metal grommet
holder screwed over the liner?

2. can someone recall the best install order for the pieces? like wheel well
cover then inside fender cover then rear piece etc?

3. Battery Wood brace.  My battery wood brace measures 2" x 3" x 13".  Is
this correct?  It seems the battery would tuck in better with the extending
width - 3" less.  I'm all for installing the correct piece, just want to be
sure it's the right one.  If it is the right dimension I understand my
battery may not be standard size, although it fits in the Moss battery box.

It sure is a long road isn't it?

cheers,
Mark Buggy
'67 BJ8