Re: Door trim kits, again

To: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>, <ggilliam@usol.com>,
Subject: Re: Door trim kits, again
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 17:55:57 -0400
Patton,
Well you could buy the guidelines. It would be money well spent. Between the
Guidelines, the Anderson/Moment restoration book and this list, I suppose we
can get you through this.<grin>
It really boogles the mind when I realize the number of things we've learned
and observed about these cars over the years and yet we have a constant
influx of relatively new people getting into these cars that know very
little.
That's where this list and our club chapters are so very useful.
The knowledge is out there, we just have to get it into the hands of the
people who need it....and much of the time they don't even know they need
it!!!!
Ask questions, then ask more questions. I for one am always glad to help
anyone who shows that they care and have a willingness to "get it right".
I certainly don't know it all, but if I can't help you, among us all on this
list we can usually find someone who can.
Rich Chrysler