Early Longbridge BN4 interiors

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Early Longbridge BN4 interiors
From: djjob@noos.fr
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 17:21:28 MEST
Rich C sent me some excellant photos of the interior of an unmolested low
mileage early BN4.I have  posted these on the 100-Six web site on a new page
entitled "Longbridge Interiors".

Go to

www.healeysix.net

The page entitled "An original Car" also has accurate pictures of an early BN4

We hope these photos will assist in the  correct restoration of these cars
which are quite rare compared to the later models and 3000's.

I have included some notes to explain some of the differences from the later
cars.

I have noticed that AH Spares are now stocking parts for these cars, including
the door seals, the quarter panels and the special nuts for the sidescreens.

cheers

Derek

Check out the new British Cars Forum: