Re: Custom wire harnesses

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Custom wire harnesses
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 03:16:46 -0700 (PDT)
Bob / All -

Well, for those not in the know... there were only something like 14 or 20
sportsmobiles made... correct?  Did they make up the harness site unseen, or
did they have your car to work with?

Are their harnesses made with copper or aluminum wire?

Just Curious...

Regards,

Alan

"R. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net> wrote:
Recently, with the help of Patrick Quinn, I commissioned Vintage Waring Harness
of New South Wales, AUSTRALIA, to make a harness for Healey Sportsmobile. My
car had the singular most amateurish wiring job I had ever seen and it needed
to be replaced from scrath. These folks had a wiring diagram for a Sportsmobile
and so I had them do it.

They did the most amazing looking replica of a period harness that I have ever
seen. It is beautiful. Every wire is tagged with a number and an easy to follow
legend comes with it.

They aren't the swiftest about email communications so you may have to call.
Heather is the gal's name. Their site is worth visiting just see how they do
these.

http://www.vintagewiringharness.com

Bob Denton
(one very happy customer)