Re: Braided fuel line question

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Braided fuel line question
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:51:10 -0400
David,
You're half way there. I just did this successfuly yesterday. First I
wrapped the area to be cut with a couple of tight turns of plastic
electrical tape, then cut about 1/3 way through with a cutting disc in a
Dremel, turned and cut another 1/3 way, then one more turn and finished the
cut through. The point is not to finish the cut through the last portion by
cutting to the outside, but to always be cutting in toward the middle. Then
the fine wires don't fray to the outside. The rubber sleeve then slipped
easily over the ends.
Rich Chrysler