Re: spark plug gap

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: spark plug gap
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 14:20:48 -0700
Ed,
Thanks for the heads-up.  This is news to me.  There was nothing in the
instructions that came with my Petronix to that affect.
When they say Sports Coil, they were referring to the Lucus 40,000 volt
Sports coil?  Cause Petronix also makes a 40,000 volt coil which they market
with the Ignitor.  So the ohms in Petronix 40,000 volt coil is different
that in the Lucus 40,000 Sports Coil?  The warning you mention is in the
Petronix literature that came with an Ignitor?  I guess I should call
Petronix.
Thanks again for the heads-up.
Vrooom vrooom,
John