MMMM... Porche Jambalaya

To: GSFuqua1@aol.com, RAWDAWGS@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: MMMM... Porche Jambalaya
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 01:05:40 -0700 (PDT)
All of the cars were apparently owned by European
Collectibles... a place I have visted previously in
Costa Mesa CA.  More pics of the crash is here:

http://www.pelicanparts.com/swapmeet_pics/German_AutoFest_04/Page3.htm

Imagine... a fully loaded car carrier of classic
porche speedsters and 356s.  Gee, I think the car
carrier driver is gunna get CANNED HELLOO!!

Well, we could feel their pain.... or being hairy
chested healey owners we can say that's what you get
for owning a VW!

Insane!

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=182285
> Man....That guy better have some GOOD insurance and
> an even better attorney!!
>
> Had a 62 MGA that didn't make it to me one time,
> transport crash totaled it.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gary Fuqua
> Branson, MO