Moss or Heritage??

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Moss or Heritage??
From: Olin Brimberry <olin.brimberry.b@bayer.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:56:38 -0400
I have a dilemma that I would get the lists opinion about.  It has to do with
the purchase of interior kits from Moss or Heritage.  I understand that if money
was no object, then Heritage would be the best choice.  If installation costs
are still the same, why would I want to pay so much more for the Heritage kits
vs the Moss kits.  Heritage wants 8 weeks to complete a kit since they have so
much business right now, and I just hate to wait that long.  I have also
previously bought a carpet kit in red (my fault, I was going to paint the car
OEW), that they will not return since I have now decided on the original blue.
Just a slight aggravation, but they did agree to give me back the actual cost of
the kit, but the prices are now substantially more this year.  Just asking for
help with an important decision as I will likely never change the interior again
(I hope not anyway).

P.S. I have a really nice unused red Karvel carpet kit (side shifter) and a
black everflex top from Heritage if anybody needs one.  And you will not have to
wait 6-8 weeks to get it.  Contact me offline about these if interested.

Best Regards,

Olin Brimberry
61 3000 MKII

Check out the new British Cars Forum: