Re: Moss or Heritage??

To: "Olin Brimberry" <olin.brimberry.b@bayer.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moss or Heritage??
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:57:25 -0400
Olin. IMHO, and I have worked with both companies, Moss trim products should
never be put in a car where the owner is serious about the restoration. My
last go-round was a trim kit for the boot of my BT7 II. I first bought the
Moss kit which I promptly returned when I saw it. No binding on many of the
places where it was supposed to be, poor quality fiberboard parts with non
original covering etc. The Heritage kit on the other hand was very well
made, was bound properly and fit perfectly. As far as the time factor goes,
what is a few weeks wait compared to all the years you will own and drive
you car.  My advice is...... be patient and buy the best. It will be worth
it down the road. Cheers, JL

James Lea
PO Box 25
Rockport Maine, 04856